Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CP "cApoy pResentation"

Case presentation is already part of our life as a student nurses.
It will be done on the last part of the semester.
During the “CP making” I have experienced a lot…
few hours of sleep it so difficult especially for a person
like me, which is maka MASA (MASAndal tulog) and
walkathon (pabilisan ng lakad) and spending time with my groupmates
.



wala ko sa picture no???
'coz i was sitting on the floor
doing my visual aid.
(pobreng bata!)



Finally the moment of truth has come (the day of our CP).
It was raining and was so cold in the gazzebo
(nisamot akong kakulba) but we've learned from the
first group who presented and found out that our CI
was not that strict. Our presentation run smoothly a
nd we successfully defend our case study
(happy ako masyado!!!)
'coz I give my best during the presentation.
Ma'am Ju imparted
to us her knowledge about the case and made some corrections
(we're thakfull for that, almost perfect na dyud among manuscript).







after our case presentation is my favorite part (the picture taking)





HAPPY CP!!!


1 comment:

  1. hi lulai!

    after a long and hard day u will really appreciate the success that u have achieved..

    ana jud na kapoi sa sugod but in the end it is all worth it..
    kip going...god speed!

    ReplyDelete